Lets look after our earth as much as we can

I use environmentally friendly inks and clean with ENJO



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Colors of nature


Well I have been doing a lot of gardening lately and not much sewing. 

As you can see I have found some interesting things in the garden and do they smell bad which means the flys really like them.  I thought they where some kind of carnivorous plant but the Carnivorous Society tell me they are just fungus.
 I was taught you should look to nature for idea's on how to mix colors and I can see how orange/brown and the black/red looks good together but it does not make these any better.

Is anyone else finding weird things like this in their garden?

Looking forwards to getting back into the sewing room and sharing some more things with you. 

Until then stay well.
Debbie.

1 comment:

  1. They are gross! I haven't seen them for awhile. I'm on a forced sewing break, my machine is atthe doctors.

    ReplyDelete