Lets look after our earth as much as we can

I use environmentally friendly inks and clean with ENJO



Sunday, May 30, 2010

A big thank you to Thea for her blog story. Her support is much appreciated.




I must also give credit to my sister-in-law who does some fantastic work. She made this cushion for her mum. We spent a day together and the flower was Jessica's first attempt at screen-printing. We had been mixing colours and after Jessica went home I had to use up the left overs (because I loved the colours) and the result was the other fabrics you see.
We have been putting our heads together for my nephew's fete in August. We both have some good ideas that will be interesting to see unfold. No doubt we will both be including these on our blogs in the near future.
Until then hope you all stay well.
Deb.


No comments:

Post a Comment